North Texas is notorious for severe winter storms and power outages. But, you can protect your home and family with a reliable stand-by power generator. JAK Services LLC installs custom-engineered Honeywell generators that operate on safe natural gas or propane to provide the electricity you need within seconds of a service interruption.
Maybe it’s a storm or an equipment failure. In any case, the electricity you’re dependent on is suddenly gone. What do you do? A home can lose hundreds of dollars alone just in losing your perishable refrigerator and freezer items. A residential power generator will make sure your home stays up and running during any power outage.
Always be prepared to maintain the use of your appliances and total comfort of your home with a Honeywell generator. Call us today for a free home analysis on the generator that would best work for the capacity of your home.
Air-Cooled – 8kW, 11kW, 16kW, 20kW, 22kW Units
- 5 year comprehensive warranty is best in class for automatic standby generators.
- Mobile Link™ cellular remote monitoring allows owners to check their generator’s status, even when they’re away, from a computer, smartphone, or tablet. It offers more than 40 different notifications, including maintenance reminders, low battery, and fault alerts.
- WhisperCheck™ self-test mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, is significantly quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel.
- Sync™ 2.0 controller features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded backlit buttons.
- The premium aluminum enclosure with RhinoCoat™ finish prolongs the life of your generator, creating an exterior that withstands the elements and is corrosion resistant. Can be installed 18″ from home, if located away from air intakes, unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- OHVI™ engine is built for the rigors of generator use, but requires significantly fewer scheduled maintenance checkups than competitive engines.
- True Power™ technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5% percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.